Absent Member.
Absent Member.

consuming WS from Javascript

Hi everyone, I tried to consume my sample web service for add two values and return the result.

I ran the WSDL to JS function and I created a JS library to consume the JS from the WSDL but I got the following error:

Bad arg(2) oper = (display,process.option)
Cannot evaluate expression (display,process.option)
Cannot evaluate expression (display,process.option)
Script 'LlamarWSSumatoria' line 19: ERROR TypeError: sumaResponse has no properties at char 1
Error deserializing response: Error trying to generate object lib.Service.soap_Envelope: TypeError: lib.Service has no properties

I'm attaching my JS and the WSDL to JS library.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Alfredo
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

It seems the attached didn't upload
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Kindly let me know if this issue has been solved.

If so, it would be great, if you could please share it.

Thanks in advance.

Deepa

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.