Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

contract email notification

Hi All,

I will like to customize some field, if the field set to "no" email notification will send to Negotiated by every 30 days. How do I customize the schedule to send out the email every 30 days?

Appreciate that if anyone can advice

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: contract email notification

One option:

1. In addition to your field set to "no", also add a datetime field for nextNotification (or similar). 

2. Use format control to set the nextNotification field to 30 days in the future when the trigger field is set to "No".

3. Create a Script Library script that queries the contracts table for any contracts where the trigger field is "No" and the nextNofification date is prior to tod(). If found, update the nextExpiration to another 30 days out (update the record) and send the notification. 

4. Add a schedule record to execute daily to call the Script Library script.

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: contract email notification

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, Could you share me the script library for scheduler as I am not good in coding

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.