ivangc44
Member.

could no process data for table CM3TM1 in file cm3t

I have an error when I go to close a change that said: "Incompleted record, could not process data for table CM3TM1 in file cm3t identified by key: header, number="T100000375161" (display,show.rio)", the task appeared in the task planner but, when I access to close, the error appeared and I can´t close the change.

Someone can help me? (I sent an attachment) 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: could no process data for table CM3TM1 in file cm3t

Hello Ivan,
Thanks for question.

Upon my investigation, I have found two roots for that message:

1. Could be related to the time format, therfore try using the date/time format as yyyy/mm/dd hh:mms.
  2. You could had not specified the logged-in (sysadmin) operator's timezone and time format.

Hope these suggestions help.

BR!

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a LIKE by clicking on the Thumb and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
ivangc44
Member.

Re: could no process data for table CM3TM1 in file cm3t

Thanks for the answer. 

But in my case, I have the task created, but when I click on it, in normal case it have to open, but in my case, no and appeare this message.

It seem to be an error or someone that try to delete but by anything the system don´t delete it the task.

And I want to find the database or the table where is to try to delete manualy.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.