Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

create macros to trigger incident task assignment field

Hi expert

i tried to create macros in imTask table to calculate the time spent by each group, i create new macros and i add all condition  but nothing happen and i didn't get any eror message

the macro is configured and it works fine for probsummary

any suggestion

Thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: create macros to trigger incident task assignment field

Show us your macros

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

What version of sm and do you have the SLA module? Depending on version the SLA module can give you exactly what you need with minimum of configuration and you avoid macro's. Look for Time Duration settings in Service Level Management under administration.

Macro's are the most unstable element in Service Manager and in the 15+ years I have worked with ServiceCenter/ServiceManager I have never used Macros and have never come across something that could not be done in other ways than macro.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

thank you  gentelmen  for your replay

i'm using  sm version 9.41 , and i have idea how timeduration works,

i want to clocks because it replay perfect to customer need, BO report are based on this table, that's way i tried to used instead of time duration

please find in attachment macros configuration screenshoot

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.