Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

default action for google page

Jump to solution

if i click on google menu it should display google from please tell me the default action for this please reply

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: default action for google page

Jump to solution
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Can you explain what do you want to achieve with HPE Service Manager? The question is not clear to me.

Ling-Yan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

sorry for the wrong question!!! when we click on a google menu it should display google home page,so in menu what i should enter application and parameter name and parameter value and condition?? pls reply asap!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.