Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

department field in contacts not getting imported from LDAP using CIT scenario

Hello,

I am using sm 9.63 and Connect-IT 9.8 for a scenario importing from Active Directory to contacts.  I have entered all departments using a previously created scenario in the departments table.  Now when I try to get the department field for the contact in the dept.name it does not get entered however when I do the exact same mapping to custom field it gets imported.  I looked in the log files and nothing seems to be happening there.  Attached are screen shots describing the case.  Appreciate your help.

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: department field in contacts not getting imported from LDAP using CIT scenario

Hi Osos,
You need to relate the department to a Company.
1- add the company in the MER department (5.png)
2- Open the connect-it scenario & add the company attribute (either add it from LDAP Attribute or write it manually, but the name should match the company name in Service Manager).

Hope this helps.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.