Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

display current approver from request to Interaction

Jump to solution

SM 9.3x

Users want to know who is current approver for his interaction. (for SRC and for SelfService portal)

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: display current approver from request to Interaction

Jump to solution

Since nobody responded, I implemented this functionality in my SM.

Will publish if anyone is interested

But, would be grateful if you tell me how to display this  in SRC (i made it for ESS)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

As i see that task, i need take ocmq number from screlation table and then  take from Approval table this number and status pending.

Looks like i can use FC-Calculations- for Dispaly where need to call js, wich make search by conditions described above.

1) maybe it can be implemented easier

2) May be need condition in FD for incidents (interaction) for field - display it only when Approval have currentpendinggroup and status pending.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Since nobody responded, I implemented this functionality in my SM.

Will publish if anyone is interested

But, would be grateful if you tell me how to display this  in SRC (i made it for ESS)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.