Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Honored Contributor.. fcbcd Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

editing format im.incident.subform.sla

I need to edit format im.incident.subform.sla

When I go to format designer and go to the form, nothing happens when I click Design.  I've never come across a form that doesn't open in design mode before. 

Anyone know why that might be or how I can edit it?  I also tried going to form details but renumbering the lines to move things where I wanted did not work either.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Super Contributor.. fid509 Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: editing format im.incident.subform.sla

I encountered this once on another format. The solution then was to select any field first on the format and than click on the design button. Maybe this will solve your problem too?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. fcbcd Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Thanks.  After I posted I remember I had a simialr situation a while back and did as you did and clicked on another field and then edited the form.  but this form it doesn't seem to matter where I click

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. Tommy Jensen Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

This happens when the first object on the form is a date field.

Workaround: Duplicate the displayoption "Design" and give it a different option.

Yes really stupid that HP has not taken this into account.

0 Likes
Jennifer Dupree Contributor.
Contributor.

Thank you, Tommy!  Your suggestion worked perfectly!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.