Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

email Approval

Experts,

I am trying to rewrite a change email approval scenario using HP Connect-It in HP SM v9.41.

I have it working properly in HP Service Manager v9.20 using the legacy event connector.

I am using the event registeration 'Approval' and the eventmap 'approval' which is basically against the ApprovalLog table. (attached is the eventreg screenshot)

THe email whcih comes to the inbox contains below args in the email Body and subject contains the change request number.

a) Approval Group:
b) Approval Action:
c) Comments

In the scenario, I verify via script that the sender is actually a part of the approval group or not.
If the email sender is present in the change groups (cm3groups of 921) , it approves else it doesnt do anything.

Now the challenge which I am having is, in SMv9.41, there is no cm3groups it is myGroups and assignment table.

Would I be able to have an Approve action done from Approval Log table extaccess ?
If not, by using Approval table extaccess, would i be able to achieve the above functionality ?

Please guide.

Thx
dev.

I am Listening..
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: email Approval

Experts ,

Any suggestion on this request.

Thx

dev

I am Listening..
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.