ALARMus Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

email message did not mark as read

Jump to solution

I create new scenario in CIT for update Incident (probsummary) using WebServices

There is option "flag email messages as read" - i set it

But for some reason emails stay unread.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: email message did not mark as read

Jump to solution

I set this flag - "Apply actions just afterfetching messages" and this what helped me.

I dont see Manage Processing Report for IncidentManagment.

0 Likes
2 Replies
randallsa Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello,

Searching in th Product Guide (Connect IT 9.7) its mentioned that you can enable option to retrieve only unread email.

The option " Retrieve unread email message only" is grayed out on EWS email fetch. So , in order to activate it, you have to follow the mentioned steps below:

1. Right click on the email(fetching) connector
2. Select the option Configure Connector
3. In the Messaging type, select the option Internet:IMAP
4. Uncheck the option "Retrieve read email message only"
5. Automatically the option "Retrieve unread e-mail message only", will stop being grayed out
6. Go back to the Messaging type, select the option Microsoft Exchange Web Service

If the issue still persists, I recommend you to open a case with Technical Support to check that scenario.

Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

I set this flag - "Apply actions just afterfetching messages" and this what helped me.

I dont see Manage Processing Report for IncidentManagment.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.