Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

error in service level management in HPSM 9.40

after upgrading our HPSM 9.30 to HPSM 9.40 we are getting the error shown in the attchment and because of it the SLA is not working. please help

regards;

AB

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: error in service level management in HPSM 9.40

Hello, you just need to make sure that the SLT's or SLO's are configured with appropriate conditions.
Check Edit Module Control & Configure Application are configured approproately.
For the Category error, just make sure that all valid SLO's/Process Targets are tagged to one of the available categories(SLA, OLA, UPC).

HTH...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: error in service level management in HPSM 9.40

Hi Sanzz;

thanks for your reply, but the problem still exist, I couldn't configure the category for the migrated SLA because it is opening in an interface at which there is no field to choose the category, Hence I created a new one and it is opening in a different interface at which I can choose the category, kindly check the attached file.

In addition, I configured the new SLA in the control record to be the default SLA but the old one still active !! and I can't delete it.

could you please advise how to configure the old SLA category? or how to delete it?

regards;

AB

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.