Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

error while installing hp srvice manger

i had install oracle 11gr2 databse in window server 2008 r2 and after that i m trying to install hp service manger in same machin but on verfiy connection error is coming i am attaching the smconfig logs,

i had already added alowunsupporteddbversion:1 parameter in sm.ini file

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: error while installing hp srvice manger

Service Manager Server is a 32-bit application and will run as a native 32-bit application on the supported OS. Service Manager connects to Oracle and DB2 databases via native clients and to SQLServer via ODBC driver. All database clients should be 32-bit version of the database client. The Service Manager server using the 32-bit client can connect to 32-bit or 64-bit database server

And check if the dll is in the path or in the RUN dir

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

sir,i had installed 32 oracle client also client is able to connect the databse but problem is same as above.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

@sonu1 Hi, 

Fid are rigth in logs you can see the error is clear.

Once again check the windows path of oracle 32-client and installation as well.    

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.