Highlighted
New Member.

expanded groups in menu

Hello,
I need make expanded groups in menu by default. In webtier and Win clients.
Who i can do it?

Thanks.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Hi,

Do you mean you want all the submenu in the menu of SM to be expandable? If this is your requirement, I am afraid that it's not possible for us to achive. Because in SM menu now, we can not call the function of the submenu to configure them to be expanded by default. In this regards, we cannot change it. 

Anyway, in webclient, I think there might be away to use the javascript and css files and modify them. But I am not expert on this so cannot guide you. But this post might helpful for you. It guides us to make the menu to be collapsible. You can use it as a suggestion and modify to make the menu to be expanded by default:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Service-Manager-Support-Customer/SM-Tips-How-to-enable-Collapsible-menu-in-SM-Web-Client/td-p/6515790

Thank you and Best regards,

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

NgocNgo, thanks for answer.

Yes, i want to on ESS web page all menu(submenu, groups and e.t.c.) will be expanded by default.

I saw your topic but i can't resolve my problem with it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Have ideas from anyone?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.