Highlighted
Commodore
Commodore

fc.fill and query link to autofill a field

Jump to solution

Hi experts,  i'm trying to autofill a field but i don't know how to write the query link

It's difficult for me to explain the scene with words so...i attach an image (with tables and fields to evaluate)

Depending on the value entered on "dept" fleld of device table I must autofill the "duenio.ci" field, always with the first value of the serviceRequesters array of dept table.

I've tried with :

In the format control device.aplicacion i've set the RAD fill.fc with string1>>device

In the device link where I need to write a query but i don't know the right syntax

Please I need your help.

Thanks in advance.

Good questions will have Good answers
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Have you tryed to add this field mapping  in the link line for the dept name itself?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Have you tryed to add this field mapping  in the link line for the dept name itself?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Commodore
Commodore

Thanks Vadim! it worked using your suggestion : add the field mapping  in the link line for the dept name itself  (dept name itself was the key.

Thanks again for your help.

Good questions will have Good answers
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.