Trusted Contributor.. Nadeen Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

fill request coordinator automatically

hi all,

when i open new request fullfilment i want the request coordinator namet to be populated once we choose the assignment group name aslo when order from catalog item which opens new request fullfillment

i want to write a rule set to fill request coordinator field automatically which defined in assignment group .

Any Help please .

0 Likes
1 Reply
Outstanding Contributor.. AChandler Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: fill request coordinator automatically

This is done in the link record which corresponds to the format (or table) being interacted with. FInd the line in that link for the assignment group and add to that line any additional fields which should be populated by assignment group selection.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.