Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

$flagScion value calculation

Hi,

In Change Management--> approvals-->hardware Approval Group(any Approval Group), I have condition for one of the field like $flagScion or $flagCustomerB.

I need to know from where these values are getting calculated. How to check that??

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Shalini Ramamoorthy

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: $flagScion value calculation

Could be at many places, ds, or calculations or on an display event or button try *afind.string with string to search that variable.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Yes, find.string rad application can help you, if you know the dbdict a string is in.

You can use findAll application, if you do not know the dbdict. But it will search all dbdicts - including i.e. probsummary, ... . Hence it can run a very long time in a production system - so better to run it in a test system without data.

Note: When looking for variable names, there unfortunately is a difference between system language name and JavaScript name.

Example:

System language: $L.file

JavaScript: vars.$L_file

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Yes Mahendra, Already I have tried by using *afind.string. I found in Format Control.. Just i want to know if there any other places it might defined. 

Thank You.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.