Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

how can i select an icon / image for a new added action on a work flow tray ?

Dear Experts

how can i select an icon / image for a new added action on a work flow ?

i'm doing a customization on a interaction work flow , and i did a rule set to run as action , the action button location is on the tray , it works OK but i do not how to set and image to appear beside the bottun text the same as "Save" and "Back" buttons ?

thanks in advanceCapture.PNG

Thanks and Best Regards
------------------------------
Amr Salah
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: how can i select an icon / image for a new added action on a work flow tray ?

I've been wanting a "select your icon" functionality for a while, but nothing yet. 😛

For now, get into the images\obj16 directory of the webapp, and find one of the little pngs which has a filename beginning with "t" and then give your button the same name as that png. So if you wanted to have a button for moving a ticket into the Approval phase, for example, you could name that button Submit for Approval, since there is a tsubmit_.png icon.

Theoretically, you should be able to duplicate one of the existing icons which has a look you like but a name you don't (or make your own icon), and give it a name similar to how the OOB icons are named, and then use it, but I haven't been successful with getting the webapp to do that, even after clearing the web cache.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.