Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

how to change the default SLA agreement in control record under SLA module??

hi all,

i  have created a new SLA agreement , but in control record under deafult SLA only "Base Monitoring SLA for IT services" is appearing which is a default one , how to get my SLA agreement in tat drop down ....?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: how to change the default SLA agreement in control record under SLA module??

OOB it is set to "Base Monitoring SLA" - but that doesnt mean you cannot change it.
Dont you see the list of SLA's created in your environment? (I mean, do you have any other SLA's created?)
Default SLA in SLM - Control Record has a dropdown list & additional SLA's will be displayed.

SLA.JPG

As you can see, we can select any from the List as Default SLA.
- We have Company specific SLA added to the Company Record directly.

<HTH>

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: how to change the default SLA agreement in control record under SLA module??

thanks for replying , my issue is in the list only the default agreement is appearing,  the new agrement what i have created is not appearing there.. i am newbie to SM, if you have any steps to add new SLA can you please share it here

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Try to relogin, you will see it works. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.