Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

how to prevent sla from updating/refreshing a ticket

Hi,

my customer is using the request module but without SLA ( had remove all SLA ruleset in PD), but now and then user will see ticket update by SLA. 

Do like to seek advice and help on how to prevent sla from updating the ticket?

Regards

Soong 

Regards
Soong
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: how to prevent sla from updating/refreshing a ticket

In Process Designer, apart from the phases' and transitions' rulesets, did they also remove the sla-related rules from the workflow and object properties?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hi souk82,

Thanks for the reply, yes I had check all ruleset in the process design workflow related to SLA had being removed, but I didn't check on object properties. can advice where is this object properties ?

Regards

Soong

Regards
Soong
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

When you are in the workflow you are interested in, above the workflow, you will find 2 buttons: "edit workflow properties" and "edit object properties". You will also find rules there.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.