Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Honored Contributor.. ulto1 Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

how to reset the number of agreement.id (sla)

Jump to solution

Hi Experts,
we are migrating from HPSM 9.30 to HPSM 9.52. 
we have more than 1500 SLAs created in the old system. But when I exported them & imported them to HPSM 9.52, the agreement.id numbers were different from the old one.
I tried to update them through connect-it but it didn't work. 
updated them from the database (it worked, however the sequential number was less than the last number that we have & couldn't add manually any new SLA.
I tried to check where the sequential number is, but couldn't find it. Checked the workflow Rule Set, but couldn't find it. Checked the format control, script library,... everywhere & couldn't find it.

Can someone help me with this? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JD_Jinesta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: how to reset the number of agreement.id (sla)

Jump to solution

Hi Ulto1

Check counters table, there is a counter record for sla table, field aggrement.id that controls the next ID number. You can reset or set from there.

Hope this resolves your problem.

Regards

SM Support Engineer

Thank you for using the Micro Focus Community. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an "accept as solution".
0 Likes
3 Replies
JD_Jinesta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Ulto1

Check counters table, there is a counter record for sla table, field aggrement.id that controls the next ID number. You can reset or set from there.

Hope this resolves your problem.

Regards

SM Support Engineer

Thank you for using the Micro Focus Community. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an "accept as solution".
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hey JD_Jinesta,

Thank you for your reply.
But unfortunately there is no counter record for the sla table. 
Can you show me in a screenshot where?

Thanks

0 Likes
Honored Contributor..

Jump to solution

hey JD_jinesta,

Thank you for the solution. I was looking in the numbers (sequential numbers) table & not the counters table.

Thanks once again.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.