Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

how to set the assignement group of the operator in a field when he logs an incident???

hi all ,

i am newbie  to sm below is my requriement in IM

need to Create a new field Requestor assignment Group. If the Requestor is part of any assignement group then Capture the Assignement group name in "Requestor Assignement group field"

in short

how  to set the assignement group of  the operator in a field when he logs an incident???

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: how to set the assignement group of the operator in a field when he logs an incident???

Depending on your setup, you could create a calculation in a format control and do something like this.

requester.assignment.group in $file=1 in $lo.pm.assignments

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: how to set the assignement group of the operator in a field when he logs an incident???

Thanks for your help, I guess the rad expression you mentioned is deleted from SM, correct me if am wrong, is there any way to set it from process designer using rule sets, since I am using 9.4 version of sm
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.