Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

how to skip svcCat.disp.item form in SM9.41

Dear Experts,

i have a requirement to skip the svcCat.disp.item form while choosing from Non-cart catalog Requets for which does not have attachment , and it should directly go to svcCat.request.info form by skipping the "svcCat.disp.item" form, and also if there is any non-cart item has an attachment and then it should go to svcCat.disp.item form and then "svcCat.request.info" form.

Kindly let me know how to acheove this requirement.

Thanks,

Jagan

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: how to skip svcCat.disp.item form in SM9.41

can anyone pls let me know how to skip svcCat.disp.item form while selecting Non-cart Catalog requests in service catalog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Which Version of Service Manager Do you use Classic mode or Codeless mode?.

Regards,

Mohamed Shahboub

Thanks,
Mohamed Shahboub

ITSM Consultant
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Dear Mohamed,

we are using SM9.41  with codeless mode (PD), kindly let me know if this is acheivable.

Thanks,

Jagan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi ,

I faced your Problem before and i Opened a case with HP Support you can find the following reply :

The steps to reproduce on OOB are the following:

1.       Click on Service Catalog module
2.       Select the Item to submit
3.       Provide details for the service
4.       Click 'Add to Cart'
5.       He will be redirected to Service Catalog screen to 'View and Checkout'
6.       User needs to click on 'View and Checkout' to find the 'List of Items in the Cart'
7.       User needs to click on 'Submit Request/Checkout' he needs to provide details like purpose and needed by information and Urgency
8.       User needs to click 'Submit' again which will redirect him to the summary screen
9.       User then needs to click on 'Continue' button to exit from the screen.

The requirement for this request was to minimize the number of screens/details to submit one request.

The client wanted to have the following:

1.       Direct submission of one catalog item per request from item selection screen
2.       All information to be provided on the initial screen upon selection of catalog item
3.       Fulfillment request ex: Change to be created upon approvals
4.       Alignment of the Dynamic formats to fit the screen.

The steps to reproduce on OOB are the following:

1.       Click on Service Catalog module
2.       Select the Item to submit
3.       Provide details for the service
4.       Click 'Add to Cart'
5.       He will be redirected to Service Catalog screen to 'View and Checkout'
6.       User needs to click on 'View and Checkout' to find the 'List of Items in the Cart'
7.       User needs to click on 'Submit Request/Checkout' he needs to provide details like purpose and needed by information and Urgency
8.       User needs to click 'Submit' again which will redirect him to the summary screen
9.       User then needs to click on 'Continue' button to exit from the screen.

The requirement for this request was to minimize the number of screens/details to submit one request.

The client wanted to have the following:

1.       Direct submission of one catalog item per request from item selection screen
2.       All information to be provided on the initial screen upon selection of catalog item
3.       Fulfillment request ex: Change to be created upon approvals
4.       Alignment of the Dynamic formats to fit the screen.

My kind request for you is to take a look at the Change Request along with the steps are requirements in it. Either ways - if they align with the ones that you have or don’t want to have the same, let me know.

After i approved that  : they reply :

We’ll move your request towards our Development team for further evaluation. As mentioned this seems to be an Enhancement Request which means that if our colleagues from the Lab along with the Product Managers decide to implement this functionality in the product the same will be done in future releases of the product.

but we use Classic mode , i think from codeless mode you can use PD to update that with the following steps:

Steps:

1- Open Service catalog work flow.

2- Work on phases  and remove the phase that u want .

3- if the removed face has any mandatory field you can add it by Ruleset.

Thanks ,

Mohamed Shahboub

Thanks,
Mohamed Shahboub

ITSM Consultant
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

You need to taliring rad: sd.catalog.request for this requirement.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.