Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

integration LDAP-users in to HPSM 9.50

Jump to solution

Hi! 

I have several AD-controllers and i need to integrate all users width HPSM contacts and the operators width LDAP autorisation.

I added the contacts, but with the operators it's not so simple. 

Can i create the operator record in to HPSM width Connect-ti? 

If i can, could you to show me how?

I'll be glad if you help, thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: integration LDAP-users in to HPSM 9.50

Jump to solution

This method helped me to configure user import from AD

in SM.ini

ldapnostrictlogin:1
ldapbinddn:domain\username
ldapbindpass:password

And then - as in screenshots

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hello Artem,
Hope you are doing well.

As I understood, you have a CIT scenario that creates contacts successfully on Service Manager.
If you want to create operators as well, my recommendation here is to add another connector to that scenario (assuming I am correct on my first supposition) and point them to create information to table '"operator''.

Unfortunatelly we cannot create the scenario for you but I hope this explanation helps.

Best regards!

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a LIKE by clicking on the Thumb and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thank you, but i can't find this table of Operators. 

There is a table of contacts (ScAcContacts), and I can not find any table for operators in connector in CIT9.80 scenario.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Such activity can be called a dead community

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Are you using the HP Service Manager Web Service connector?  If you configure that, you should be able to see the Operator table.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

As far as I know, If you want to create contacts and operator try map this field OperatorID.1.PNG

I hope this helps

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

I'm not clear why you need it. Can you tell me what exactly you want to get from AD to OPERATOR in SM ?

As for contacts table you get contact information from AD to SM (name, department, location, phone, manager,....)

But what you can take from AD for OPERATORs ? (usually SM sync contacts and operators records by creating operator record by template for selfservice related with contacts table by CONTACTS-operator.id=OPERATOR-contact.name)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello, thank you for your participation.
I could not compare the LDAP and CM fields in the ConnectIT.
I found another way - Correct. I used the LDAP client inside the SM
Also, I was able to guess the correct combination of filling the configuration fields in this client )). Now I have the right synchronization of contacts and users with Active Directory

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

This method helped me to configure user import from AD

in SM.ini

ldapnostrictlogin:1
ldapbinddn:domain\username
ldapbindpass:password

And then - as in screenshots

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.