HPSMdeployer Absent Member.
Absent Member.

is not a valid Contact Name in contacts file (display,get.action)

Hi Team,

I have followed to resolve my previous issue from below discussion:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/HP-Service-Manager-Service/RTE-I-dbInsert-The-record-being-added-contains-a-duplicate-key/m-p/656043

My issue has been resolved, but started to get the new issue:

If service desk agent try to find the contact name while opening interaction by searching it in Contact Name field, it gives the error message "XXXX is not a valid Contact Name in contacts file (display,get.action)"

Also for few people, if they login with url "ess.do" to their own account to create the interaction, they get the blank fields (earlier they used to get the data populated automatically, such as email id, contact name etc...). And if they try to add the details and save the interaction, they get again the same error message "XXXX is not a valid Contact Name in contacts file (display,get.action)"

Also for few people, if they login with url "ess.do" to their own account to create the interaction, all the field shows populated data, but when they fill the interaction details and try to save, they get again the same error message "XXXX is not a valid Contact Name in contacts file (display,get.action)"

Also for some times if administrator wants to do some changes in user profiles from admin panel the same error message appears "XXXX is not a valid Contact Name in contacts file (display,get.action)"

Here XXXX is some contact name of the person...

Please help to resolve this. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.. Vadim Gorda Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: is not a valid Contact Name in contacts file (display,get.action)

Hello,

Have you checked the contact records for that people and if they are related to the operator records? can you move from find button from operator record to contact and vice versa?

0 Likes
Absent Member.. deepsm Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: is not a valid Contact Name in contacts file (display,get.action)

Hi Deployer

I feel this is the issue with Mandate Conditions. Are you using mandate security restriction in your environment ?

Thanks,

Deepesh
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.