Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

joinbizservice

Hello Experts,

i have a quick query regarding the joinbizservice 'joindef' record. 

1. what is the main purpose of this joindef record ?. Is this only used by 'ucmdbBusinessService' web service object ?.
  2. Can i specify the joinbizservice record in a link record to display the values from both the tables (device & bizservice). If yes, what would be input labels mentioned on the form for the fields ?,
  3. can i use joinbizservice table for a VJ query from device table ? ( Basically I need to display all the attribute information of the business CI , when an end user views the CI record. I understand, i could simply use a VJ against bizservice table, but i just need to understand if this options is also possible )

Please guide.

thx

dev.

I am Listening..
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.