Highlighted
sajida Contributor.
Contributor.

memory utilization of HP SM is 99%.

The Memory Utilization of HP SM is 99%. Restaring is temporarily decreasing the memory utilization but it is increasing to 99% the next day.

pls help me in fixing the issue.

Attaching sm.log screenshot.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: memory utilization of HP SM is 99%.

What is 99%? server memory or sharedmemory? What is the hardware specifications? How many users? How many servlets are you running? share with us the sm.ini, sm.cfg, reportlic and sharedmem
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
Valued Contributor.. BBO Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Re: memory utilization of HP SM is 99%.

Do you have any integration with third-party software? if so, can you check if there is some kind of 'retry on fail' with no limitations?

I remember I have this issue when an external SOAP call retries FOREVER, it made SM create several sessions, and use more and more CPU/ RAM till it crashes.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.