Highlighted
New Member.

need to install sm.....help for installing SM 9.31

Hi,

I want to install latest SM at new client site.

I think HP has released SM 9.31 as new patch.

If I install SM9.3 and want to move it to SM9.31. what patches I will have to apply..I need mobility of SM also..

Please help. It is quite urgetnt.

Thanks in advance...

0 Likes
9 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: need to install sm.....help for installing SM 9.31

Sorry, I posted only half question. If i install SM 9.3 and then directly appkly sm 9.31 patches, do i need to apply other 9.3 patches?

thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Hello,

You can apply only the last patch.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

In fact it better to check if in patch description is written that it contains the previous patches (at least it should contain) but to be safe, read before apply.

0 Likes
New Member.

thanks vadim,

but if u can help me with the link for downloading SM 9.31 version installables, it will be really helpful, because i serahced a lot, i could not find sm 9.31 installables.

thanks...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi,

I have beens earching SM 9.31 installables since last 2 weeks, but no success. getting only patch description. but no detail of version.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

I don't know , was not interested in its downloading yet.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

The 9.31 release includes all previous patches for 9.30. 

THere is a new mobile installer for 9.31. (just bug fixes).

Note that if you are using Process Designer change, you must install the Process Designer 9.30.1 content pack PRIOR TO upgrading to 9.31 and after the upgrade the 9.31 upgrade includes an unload file which you must apply to fix portions of the Process Designer build which will be overwritten when aplying 9.31.

--The Installation instructions also lists files which will appear as exceptions for the upgrade that should be ignored if you are using process designer.

The instructions cover all of this in detail. 

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.