Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

new hoilday is not affecting the SLTs

hello, 

i tried to add a new holiday but its not affecting the incident , is this a normal behaviour ?

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: new hoilday is not affecting the SLTs

Did you set the holiday to the calendar being used by you or SLT or whatever you are using?
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

yes i did add it to the standard holidays which is used in the work schedule but still its not affecting my records

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Could you please attach screenshots from the holiday, work schedule and the ons/slt/whatever is using the work schedule that is not considering the holidays?

Regards,
Breno Abreu

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

am attaching the screenshot

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Please add two more: the target that is not being calculated correctly and the slaactive from one record in error as an example.

Regards,
Breno Abreu

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

attached

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

You attached wrong SLT, this is not the one that is in your IM screen. It has even the condition ".. and false".

I never saw an error on the holiday calculation...

Review the whole configuration, make sure the SLT are using the calendar you configured and test it again.

Regards,
Breno Abreu

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.