Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

new sd ticket category and validations

Hi,
As part of one of my requirement I created a new category and 2 separate forms (sd.open.ew nd sd.update.new)
I am creating the interaction after guuidingg the ess user thru a wizard. At the end of the wizard am calling cc.first.log

I havent set any validstion in my new fc and neagted the master fc validation for new category. Even I had set $l.fc.master =mull for the new category in the initial expression of process cc.first.log.

To my surprise all the validation firing are frm sd.open.interaction while getting created. Is there any way to overcome.

Thx..
I am Listening..
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: new sd ticket category and validations

Yet to chk whether somewhere inside rad its getting set
I am Listening..
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

The new forms you describe wouldn't normally be presented to an ESS user, but the ess.SD.open form would be and it's associated format control is normally called. 

For the ESS user you are using for testing, what is the ESS open format specified in the Service Desk profile? Whatever form is specified there will determine the form-level format control called at add in ESS. If blank, ess.SD.open is used.

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

Hello John,

Thank you for the reply.

In our environment, we dont have users using the ESS portal. This is the first time, i am trying to leverage the ess
portal for a specific request .
I am setting $G.ess = false while creating it thru the wizard. The validations which are firing is not from ESS.SD.open,
which is basically OOB. The ones whcih are coming are from SD.open.interaction.

I am Listening..
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.