Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

no sysmodtime on htmltemplates?

Jump to solution

As far as I can tell there is no field for sysmodtime, sysmoduser, sysmodcount on the htmltemplates table.

Am I missing something or are these fields really not there?  They exists on all other tables that I regularly use.  How else can I tell what templates I last modified and when other than memory? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: no sysmodtime on htmltemplates?

Jump to solution

You are not missing anything, the fields are really not there.  You can add them to the table using the dbdict application.

There is currently an open defect, QCCR1E128877, for the issue of missing sysmodtime fields in tables.

Steve Hirschfeld

HPE Support

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

You are not missing anything, the fields are really not there.  You can add them to the table using the dbdict application.

There is currently an open defect, QCCR1E128877, for the issue of missing sysmodtime fields in tables.

Steve Hirschfeld

HPE Support

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution
Hi fcbcd, You are right, those fields are not defined by default in the htmltemplates table. If you manually add those three fields, SM RTE will automatically fill up those values. At least on SM 9.40 it's working the way I described since I performed some tests. Actually I was coding a trigger to populate the data but SM did it automatically. Also I think this is a fair Enhancement Request for those fields to be included OOB. I'll submit Enhancement Request for this requirement. Regards,
SM Support Engineer

Thank you for using the Micro Focus Community. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an "accept as solution".
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Jump to solution

Thanks swhirschfeld and JD_Jinesta,

I didn't think it would be that easy but it was and now I have what I need!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.