Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Contributor.. lana qasem Contributor..
Contributor..

open incident from email

hello all, 

i am creating an integration to open incident through email. my requirement is that i am recieving multiple emails and i want to fill the assignment group based on the sender, can anyone help me with the script i should add to create this filter.

Thanx

0 Likes
1 Reply
ALARMus Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: open incident from email

You can use TRIGGERS or FC.

For add incidents.

I do not know how many users are sending the emails. 

if a small number of users. You can in script describe user and its corresponding group.

===============

if these users are members of groups who have to choose then it is only necessary to determine in which group the user belongs and if true save name of group to incident

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.