Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

operator template for auto creation of ESS operator

Experts,

I am trying to setup operator tempaltes which would help me to auto create ESS login accounts for the first time users.

So far I have tried 2 methods for setting this up.

1) using *SYSDEFAULTS

• created *SYSDEFAULTS operator account  [ unchecked template.operator checkbox]
  • In the system info record, added *SYSDEFAULTS values into the operator template field and Saved.

2) creating another template operator.

• Created a fresh template operator record. Checked the template.operator checkbox on the operator record.
  • mentioned this value in the system info record.

After the above changes are made,

i deleted my operator account.

Tried to login to the ess portal and am getting the error as well as the menu is not getting displayed correctly.

Please guide in fixing this error.

I am Listening..
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.