Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

pmc input events from OMU8.3 integration not being processed in SM7.10 thus not closing incidents

Hello everyone,

We have a problem with our OMU 8.3 integration with Service Manager 7.10, that the pmc input events created by SCAUTO for OMU to close incidents is not being processed; the value for STATUS and TIME PROCWESSED is null. The pmo events are fine and open incidents normally.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi Ahmed Anis,

Have you resolved this issue? I'm trying to do OMU Integration with SM7.10 too and I have the same problem. :S
If you know something to resolved, could you share with all people of the forum? I'll do the same if I find a solution for it.

Best Regards,
Joana.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Resolved today.

Access the table definition of 'eventin', then browse the fields/keys. Under data policy, remove the default value of the 'evtime' field.

Did that fix it for you?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

:'( I don't have in that field any default value...

Thank very much for your help,
Joana.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.