Highlighted
New Member.

pop-up messages in hpsm 9.4

Users says that they are not comfortable to receive such pop-ups because they cover a part of the fields and tabs.

Is it possible to disable green pop-up window or move it down the screen?

pic1.jpg

It think that the system displays the last message.

If message is not error than it displays in green pop-up.

I see all messages if i press the button.

pic2.jpg

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: pop-up messages in hpsm 9.4

While you can disable all these messages from popping up on screen, i am not sure if you change the location.
- May be you can raise a Support case with HP to do the same - they should do it for you.

Disabling these Green pop-ups, can be done from Notifications, where ever the Notify Method show "msg" will be poped-up on the screen.

HTH,
Sanzz

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: pop-up messages in hpsm 9.4

You might check out my post in this thread and see if you're able to solve your issue simply by changing these parameters:

http://community.hpe.com/t5/Service-Manager-Service-Center/How-can-I-change-the-time-and-format-an-alert-appears/m-p/6867776/highlight/true#M132896

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.