Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

prevent update to interaction solution when incident auto close relate interaction ticket

Jump to solution

Hi,

my environment had enable auto close related interaction ticket, when the incident ticket closes, it was working fine, but we do like to prevent the system from appending the follwing to the interaction solution.

*** *** There are no other related records.  Interaction closed by Incident IM1234

Can please advice or guide me on where can I find the part which trigger the auto close and disable the appending of the interaction ticket solution.

Regards
Soong
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: prevent update to interaction solution when incident auto close relate interaction ticket

Jump to solution

You should check triggers for probsummary table.

Bcuz when you "close" IM then data transfered to SD (status, resolution,...)

And most likely triggers starts schedule wich start ioaction and if script from ioaction could not save record then reschedule.

So try to search your text in ioaction.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: prevent update to interaction solution when incident auto close relate interaction ticket

Jump to solution

did you search triggers for probsumary table for this action ?

this can be done in the trigger or from the trigger calls the script library or ioaction.

(must be action doSelect for incidents table there and used field resolution...)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the response, will check on the trigger of interaction table (incidents),  I also notice that update is done by linker, and when I close the incident ticket there is a linker sch which run the apm.start.linked.close, do like to check if it is trigger and call by RAD does that mean there is not way to disable it ?

Regards
Soong
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

You should check triggers for probsummary table.

Bcuz when you "close" IM then data transfered to SD (status, resolution,...)

And most likely triggers starts schedule wich start ioaction and if script from ioaction could not save record then reschedule.

So try to search your text in ioaction.

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.