Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Acclaimed Contributor.. brav0 Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

" DocEngine:No Records Found " error on knowledge management html notification.

Jump to solution

Experts,

I am setting up the html notification for kmdocument object. Followed the below steps

1) created htmltemplate

2) Created a ruleset to fire the email notification on transition from one phase to another.

Though the email notification is getting fired, when the KM Article link on the email subject is clicked , it doesnt take to the article mentioned. Gives the error as 'DocEngine: No Records Found'. 

The URL is coming as below

http://hpservicemanager.com/sm/index.do?ctx=docEngine&file=kmdocument&query=id%3D%22KM9367%22&action=&title=undefined&queryHash=92ca42ec

Below is the error showing up , while accessing the link

Notification Error 1.PNG

Any guidance is appreciated.

Thx

dev.

I am Listening..
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: " DocEngine:No Records Found " error on knowledge management html notification.

Jump to solution

Enabled the debug parameters  and did some log debugging.

The culprit is the query which is getting created from the SL 'QueryHelper'.  I did some modification on function 

buildExtKMDSearchPermissionSubquery() .

After the 'subquery' is modified the URL access works correctly. 

I am Listening..
0 Likes
4 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: " DocEngine:No Records Found " error on knowledge management html notification.

Jump to solution

Any help is appreciated on this issue..

I compared the URLs created  with other modules and it is the same. Also , there is no access restriction set on the knowledge category  of the document.

Query security parameter is not in the sm.ini , but its set to false on the web tier ?.

Queryhashcode parameter is set in the sm.ini ( other modules are able to access it without issues )

I am Listening..
0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

I did try with makeSCWebURL function and tried populating the URL on to a field. Once I did that, I had some success in accessing the record,

But I am still unclear with what difference does it make using makeSCWebURL and the urlCreator script library calls ?.

Any guidance is appreciated.

Thx

dev

I am Listening..
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

Enabled the debug parameters  and did some log debugging.

The culprit is the query which is getting created from the SL 'QueryHelper'.  I did some modification on function 

buildExtKMDSearchPermissionSubquery() .

After the 'subquery' is modified the URL access works correctly. 

I am Listening..
0 Likes
leogazz Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

brav0,

did you have the error with anykind of document ? For published documents the links are ok, but for documents waiting for publication I have the same error. This is a problem when my KM Manager receives e-mail alerts to publish reviewed documents.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.