Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

record being added contains a NULL key (message,add.schedule) error while login to Service Manager

Jump to solution

Hi all,

While trying to login Service Manager suddenly error started coming "The record being added contains a NULL key (message,add.schedule)" and not able to login successfully.

Not sure why it started coming up suddenly and i have tried to switch the db to different instance, it was fine for a while and again the issue started with same error. I have attached the screenshot, please can any one help me what is the issue here .

If need, please let me know i will be able to share the log file.

Regards,

D_M_K

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: record being added contains a NULL key (message,add.schedule) error while login to Service Mana

Jump to solution

Assuming you have an unload file of an older version of your login.DEFAULT format control, you would do the following:

1.  Place the unload file into the RUN directory of the Service Manager server.

2.  At a command prompt, from within the RUN directory, do the following command:

sm file.load loginDefault.unl NULL NULL winnt

where loginDefault.unl is the name of the unload file.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: record being added contains a NULL key (message,add.schedule) error while login to Service Mana

Jump to solution

Does this happen for every operator that logs in?  Does this happen when you try to login via the Desktop client as well?

If possible, you could try loading an older version of login.DEFAULT format control and see if that helps at all.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Tom,

thanks for your reply.

Yes it is happening for all the logins and for both web and desktop logins.

As i am not able to login to SM not sure if there is any way to load the old DEFAULT format control, please can you help me how to do that.

Regards,

D_M_K

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Assuming you have an unload file of an older version of your login.DEFAULT format control, you would do the following:

1.  Place the unload file into the RUN directory of the Service Manager server.

2.  At a command prompt, from within the RUN directory, do the following command:

sm file.load loginDefault.unl NULL NULL winnt

where loginDefault.unl is the name of the unload file.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Jump to solution

I had the same error and in my case it was the transaction log full.

Clean up your transaction log (sql) and it will be fine.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.