Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

record has changed since you selected it

Hi Experts,

HPSM 9.30
I am doing integration between HPSM & an External Tool using WebServices (SOAP).
I am able to create a ticket in the External Tool & I am getting the ticket ID number. However when I try to add it to the interaction ticket in a field called externalID in HPSM, it's giving me this error message : This record has changed since you selected it. 
First I am retrieving the interaction ID (using Webservice)
Second I am creating a Ticket in the External Tool by using fields from the interaction (using webservice)
Then I am updating the interaction ID with the externalID that is pulled from the second step (also using webservices)

I thought retrieving the ticket is what causing this, however I removed the retrie ticket part and hardcoded the values, but with no luck. Whenever I reach the third step, it's throwing this error.

Anyone face this issue? 

Please let me know so I can fix it. 

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

Re: record has changed since you selected it

Please ... anyone?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

Re: record has changed since you selected it

Hi,

when you're doing the same steps via the Web/FAT-Client - Can you see the error message, too?
Or does this error occour only when you send the update via the API?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.