New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

redraw after executing RAD

Jump to solution

Hello expert.

How to redraw(refresh form) after calling script.execute.

What I want is redraw IM.update.incindets aftre calling script.execute from display option

(not formatctrl.)

I add new button in apm.edit.problem it invoke script.execute.

When I set action to "redraw", first, redraw the format, then call script.execute.

Some groval valiable is set in script.execute and flash it to IM.update.incidents.

Does anyone have good idea?

Regards.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I recommend against designing a solution which requires a forced redraw since it typically doesn't work or causes other problems.

Depending on how the script is tailored, the following Display Option components may provide the desired functionality (automatic refresh):

Action: do nothing

RAD Application: script.execute

Separate Thread? false (or NULL)

Note: If the Incident ticket is passed to the script make sure to reference $L.filed in the Display Option and $script in the script.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I recommend against designing a solution which requires a forced redraw since it typically doesn't work or causes other problems.

Depending on how the script is tailored, the following Display Option components may provide the desired functionality (automatic refresh):

Action: do nothing

RAD Application: script.execute

Separate Thread? false (or NULL)

Note: If the Incident ticket is passed to the script make sure to reference $L.filed in the Display Option and $script in the script.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi.

Thank you for your reply.

I notice I set another thrad to execute script.execute as you say.

Now It's work fine in same thread.

Regards.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.