Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

requested For field in SRC Approval Page

Hi Team,

We are using HP SM 9.41 and SRC. In the SRC approval page, it displays the ticket details. The values in "Requested for" field is blank for Change. I'm assuming, since the change is not for a specific person hence it remains blank..(Correct me if I'm wrong) So there are two queries:

1. Whether it be SR, Incident or Change.. what is the field name that holds value for "Requested For".

2. Is it possible to remove/hide the requested for field only for Change from SRC Approval page?

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.