Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

rule set for html notfication

Hello,

Please i have rule set to send emails to specific group. lets say that change was opened by user A and change owner is the same user A, i want only one email to be send to that user as he is in both groups. i tried to put into RAD expression

requested.by in $L.file=contact() or not  (same(coordinator in $L.file, change.owner in $L.file))

which still send more than one email and

not  (null(requested.by in $L.file)) or not  (same(coordinator in $L.file, change.owner in $L.file))

but both of these still send more than one mail. i tried to switch  "or" with "and" but without luck

thank you for help

Adam Tobolka
HPE Software Services
PSO
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: rule set for html notfication

Dear Kvasir,

I think we should get the tracelog to see how is it working on the background and check the sending email process.

Thank you and best regards,

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: rule set for html notfication

Thank you

at the end i did it not by rad, but with current record from drop down menu

thank you

Adam Tobolka
HPE Software Services
PSO
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.