Cadet 1st Class Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

search in SM operators using multiple

Jump to solution

I was looking for away  to search in the sm operators values like xxx , yyy and zzz 

I want to do bulk delete for operators on specific condition with multiple value 

Labels (1)
  • SM

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

Hi,

You can search multiple operators using the condition name isin {"xxx","yyy","zzz"} in the expert search query.

Regards,
Matilda

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

Hi,

You can search multiple operators using the condition name isin {"xxx","yyy","zzz"} in the expert search query.

Regards,
Matilda

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class

please describe in more details 

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Have you tried using wildcards, e.g. *xxx* in the name field

0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class
I have different values so I can't user wild card like that I have to use multiple values like user1,user2 ,......
0 Likes
Vice Admiral Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

@mahmoudnasr 

How many users you want to include in the query,  do you want to search users based on some filter criteria? like data, some attributes in Operator table?

name isin {"operator1","operator2","operator3"}

you can include more operators using the above syntax. these are not wildcard search, query targets specific operator, you may extract operator from excel and create the above query for the one's you want to delete.

you can also share the list, I can help you to build the query

Regards,
Madhan

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Go to database manager and search operator table in admin mode using expert search. You can then use something like

name like "*xxx*" or name like "*yyy*"

0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class
yes I want to do some thing like that please tell me how to do that and where to do , place to added name isin {"operator1","operator2","operator3"}
0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class
dear @Maddy
tell me more steps
0 Likes
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

If you are using windows client, right click on the Search Operator window and click on Expert Search

If you are using web client

Web.PNG

Regards,
Matilda
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.