Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

sloresponse total_time value

Hello, 

we are creating a report on vendor slo, and the data retrieved from the sloresponse total_time is coming in a format we can't use .

i read somewhere to do a calculation on fc and save the value in another field , but unfortunately i have to click save to get the value , it doesnt come on its own ,

please assist this is urgent.

Regards, 

Lana

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: sloresponse total_time value

Hi,

You can use belwo two approach,

1. create view to show data from sloreposne table along with ticekt record (you can create relation of ticekt table, say probsummary with slowresponse table using "relatedObjectMap" table and then display the data along with the ticekt data) and use same for reporting purpose.

Or

2. Extract from data from DB using the below view (pls note this view is from my test env and may differ from your env)

SELECT     CONVERT(varchar, DATEDIFF(dd, '4000-01-01', TOTAL_TIME) + DATEDIFF(mm, '4000-01-01', TOTAL_TIME) * 30, 127) + ' days  ' + SUBSTRING(CONVERT(VARCHAR,

TOTAL_TIME, 127), 12, 10) AS Total_time, SLO_NAME, START_TIME, END_TIME, CURRENT_STATUS, FOREIGN_KEY, EXPIRATION_TIME, DATEDIFF(s,

'1/1/4000 00:00:00 AM', TOTAL_TIME) AS TOTAL_TIME1

FROM         dbo.SLORESPONSEM1

Hope this help.

Regards,

Sanjay

Regards,
Sanjay Yadav
Assign Kudo, if found post useful and mark it accepted if solves the issue.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.