Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

small description on each field

Jump to solution

Hi Experts,

SM 9.30
Can we have like a small description on each field (that we define) whenever we move or we hover the mouse on that field?  (Please check the snapshot).

Let me know if this is achievable.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: small description on each field

Jump to solution

Hello ulto1

Search for "Creating field help" on Help, it describe how to create a field help. 

The shortcut for access the help is "Ctrl + F1", there is no default function to make the field help apear based in a onHover event. 

Let me know if the answer solve your problem.

Best Regards,

Breno Abreu

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Hello ulto1

Search for "Creating field help" on Help, it describe how to create a field help. 

The shortcut for access the help is "Ctrl + F1", there is no default function to make the field help apear based in a onHover event. 

Let me know if the answer solve your problem.

Best Regards,

Breno Abreu

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Jump to solution

Thank you Breno. this is exactly what I want.

Thanks Again.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.