Trusted Contributor.. HMSMMXConsultant Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

smart analytics error Invalid query

Hello, experts, I'm glad to salute you

I install and activated Smart Analytics but when I tried to use the Hot Topic Analytics feature I receive the next error

Cannot create featured topics chart  (Invalid query!)

I don't know what I miss

Please help me

Regards

6 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Re: smart analytics error Invalid query

Hello experts

Do you have any advice?

Please is very urgent

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

To be sure did you go into each HTA module and start the index? 

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor..

Hello brett

Yes I did that but the reindex task does not finish the status after the execute the reindex is the same
I don't know what I miss
Thank you
Regards
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

" but the reindex task does not finish the status "

Meaning you don't see that it finished?

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor..

Hello brett

Yes I mean that, the status of all smart search is not updated and not finished.

Thanks

Best regards

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hot Topic Analytics Indexing is handles by SMIDOL SMIS

1. Ensure that you have an SMIDOL SMIS Integration configured in the Tailoring > Integration Manager. If one is not there then it must be configured. Instructions on how to do that and also ensure it is running correctly, etc can be found here: https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/Service_Manager:9.63/ToubleshootSMIS

2. If you have an SMIDOL SMIS Integration ensure that it is running and there are no errors. Check System Status to ensure SMIDOL processes are active

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.