Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

survey error

could s.one help me with this error msg i get in sm.log file

i have s cheduled a survey and it was worling fine tell i porge the data and iport a new data aging including counter and number now the survey seems to have error and i can't figure out the issue

2628( 2960) 11/22/2015 18:14:17 JS I SMIS [INFO][Survey_TaskProducer]: producing tasks for survey: S00010
2628( 2960) 11/22/2015 18:14:17 RTE I -Memory : S(4119928) O(1124116) MAX(5244044) - MALLOC's Total(304481)
2628( 2960) 11/22/2015 18:14:17 RAD I Survey Integration record updated.
2628( 2960) 11/22/2015 18:14:17 JS I SMIS [INFO][Survey_TaskProducer]: Update last processing time successfully.
2628( 2960) 11/22/2015 18:14:17 JS E SCFile.setSortOrder() expects two ARRAY parameters, for sort fields and sort sequences, and the array lengths must be equal.
2628( 2960) 11/22/2015 18:14:18 JS I SMIS [INFO][Survey_TaskProducer]: 2 tasks will be pushed to task queue.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: survey error

In the error message it lists Survey_TaskProducer.  In the ScriptLibrary there is a record by the same name.  Within that there is code that does use the setOrderBy function:

if (surveyDefinition.predefinedFilterId != null) {

var inbox = new SCFile("inbox", SCFILE_READONLY);

var result = inbox.doSelect("inbox.id="+surveyDefinition.predefinedFilterId);

if (result == RC_SUCCESS) {

var sorting = lib.Survey_Utilities.getSortFields(inbox.sortBy);

entry.setOrderBy(sorting[0], sorting[1]);

}

It gets the sort fields from the associated inbox ( inbox.sortBy ).   It appears that if there are no sort fields you can get this error message.  Try adding a sort field to the inbox record.

( Note an open defect exists stating that the error message is incorrect, JS E SCFile.setSortOrder(), the correct function name in the message should be 'setOrderBy', this is just a typo in the message text )

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: survey error

Link to related Defect:

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/LID/QCCR1E129807

Message - "SCFile.setSortOrder() expects two ARRAY parameters, for sort fields and sort sequences, and the array lengths must be equal" - refers to the wrong function name

Thank you for using the MicroFocus ServiceManager Support and News Forum. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.