Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

text field spacing issues

It appears that when users type multiple lines of text in a text box and that text has line breaks (esp if the text was copied from another program) that when the record is saved, mulitple blank lines are inserting into the lines of text.  So instead of the next line of text being the very next line, there could be 3 or 4 or even 10 blank lines before the next line of text.

Is anyone else encountering this and know how to prevent it?

We are on HPSM 9.40 and using IE 11 (another browser is not an option).

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: text field spacing issues

Hi,
I checked 9.40 webtier with IE 11 on a Windows 7 and it works fine for me. Even if I copy paste an entier HTML email, there are hardly any line breaks.
Can you just as a test try to check on another browser to confirm if it is browser related issue ? It may be more of an environment issue but it ll be good to log a Support request to investigate it in depth.

Thanks!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.