Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

user feedback on interaction resolution

Hi All,

My customer requirement is, once the is resolved mail should go for the customer feed back, if user satisfied it should be closed automatically, if no Interaction ticket should reopen.

is there any OOB feature available in the SM, where we can send a feed back form/link in the resolve mail notification to customer where he will fill his feedback and update.

Please advise.

Thanks,

VND

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

No, this is not an OOB feature

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi,

Thanks for your clarification.

Is there any idean on how can we implement this.

Thanks,

VND

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I think you'd need a third party tool or integration to do this...you can't do it with just SM...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi All,

I would like to do it using connect-IT. if customer replies with 'Ok' on resolution mail. it should process and close the interaction using connect-IT.

It would be great help if i can get a sample scenario to update an interaction based on email input. I can cusomize it further.

Thanks,

VND

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.