Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

user information not populating on login

Jump to solution

Experts,

We are on upgrade to HP SM v9.41 . 

On login with operator accounts i noticed the error 'failed to load user information'. The login icon tray on the top right hand corner is empty. How does it get populated with information ?

please guide.

thx.

dev

I am Listening..
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Fleet Admiral

the contact.name in the operator record needs to have the right value inorder to populate the user info on login.

Corrected the contact.name field values corresponding to the each operator record and the error is gone, user info populates correctly.

But I am unable to figure out the script , which is doing this ? anyone knows ?

I am Listening..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi 

You will have to do an application patch to 9.41.0020. Then the use rinformation will appear. 

AB

Kindly assign kudos if the post is helpful!
0 Likes
Fleet Admiral

we are on application version 9.41.0020 and RTE version 9.41.4007

I am Listening..
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi

For me when I upgraded to 9.41.020 applications the error was gone and user information was visible.

I used the following versions

9,41,0020 - Applications

9.41. p1 - Server and web client

Thanks

Kindly assign kudos if the post is helpful!
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

It is caused by lack of script library. 

QCCR1E124742_SM941_SM930.unl under %9.41_SERVER%/platform_unloads need be applied for this issue, it include ScriptLibrary SMModuleConfig.

Ling-Yan

Fleet Admiral

Thank you for the reply Ling.

I checked in my upgrade environment for this script library and was able to find it.

Though I couldn't find the mentioned .unl file under the platform_unloads folder.

Please guide on how to procced with this fix.

thx

dev.

I am Listening..
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

you should able to find it as below, otherwise your installation may not right:

2016-09-12_10-16-16.jpg2016-09-12_10-16-36.jpg

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral

Hi Ling,

I even verified the out of the box hP SM v9.41 and couldnt find the mentioned unload file under platform_unloads.

When i searched the support site, the unlod file name you have mentioned is coming along with Smart Analytics ?. Just to let you know , we do not have smart analytics in place. If that is not the case, how do I verify if the instance is setup correctly or not ?.

Thx

dev.

I am Listening..
0 Likes
Fleet Admiral

the contact.name in the operator record needs to have the right value inorder to populate the user info on login.

Corrected the contact.name field values corresponding to the each operator record and the error is gone, user info populates correctly.

But I am unable to figure out the script , which is doing this ? anyone knows ?

I am Listening..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

thanks for the help

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.