eoherrer Absent Member.
Absent Member.

web service method to associate Interaction To Incident

Hi Guys, does anyone knows is there any method in the SM web services definition in order to associate an interaction to incident??

Regards,

0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. John Stagaman Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: web service method to associate Interaction To Incident

If you're trying to create the interaction, escalate it to an incident, and create the relationship in one step, the ServiceDesk wsdl has a AddEscalateToIncident action which does all of that in one step.

But I don't know of a way to associate a new interaction to an existing incident, off the top of my head.

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
0 Likes
Highlighted
eoherrer Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: web service method to associate Interaction To Incident

Thank you John for your quick response!. I already work with that method (and that method creates a new Incident record) but I'm looking for a method that allow me associate with a exiting incident.

Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.